MUSIC AND PERFORMANCES
MODERN ART LECTURES
Former master student of Nam June Paik. His work is pluridisciplinaire and diverse. Drawing and painting are the basis of his light sculptures, installations and moving holograms. His recent exhibitions „Paik is Video Buddha“ at the Hanmi Gallery in Seoul Korea and „Dance of Light Jewels“ or „the Light Objects Rhapsody“ at the National Art Museum in La Paz Bolivia show in year 2019 are the result of his 30 years of light and sound research including his holographic light discovery of the Holofeedback. His 3D models show a new perspective of gigantic sculptures made of plastic installed in public and virtual spaces offer everybody the opportunity of a special and unique perception experience of the art history based on ultra large comics and cartoons.
• 2019 „Light Objects Rhapsody, „Dance of the Light Jewels“, National Museum of Art“, La Paz Bolivia
• „Paik is Video Buddha“ individual exhibition at the Hanmi Gallery Seoul Korea
• 2016 „Operación Luciérnaga“, Gallery of the Ministry of Culture, La Paz, Bolivia
• 2000 Performance Soirée du Solei, Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
• 1987 Arcanum, Biennale for Modern Art, Sao Paulo, Brazil